THE PRINCIPLES OF THE PARTY
Our social peoples upliftment of their life to get all the essential needs of education, health, employment opportunity and other living things in liberal basics.
To Eradicate poverty and impleaded the peace in their life and to protect the Indian sovereignty
- The mandatory of provision of the SAMUGA MAKKAL KATCHI shall bear true faith and allegiance to the constitution of India as bye-law established, and to the principles of socialism, secularism and democracy and would up held sovereignty unity and integrity of India.
- Indian Government Schemes benefits goes to the people through the party secretaries.
- To save and secure the Government properties
- Avoid violent, and add peace to the public.
- To faith in the Indian Sovereignty
- All party members must attend Independent Day’s and Republic in their areas
- To celebrate the Indian freedom fighters birthday’s and remembers day programme.
- To attend the cultural programmes and conduct the same programmes
- To conduct the blood donations camp and body donation camps, peace processions camp.
- The party will not in any manor, promote or instigate or participate in violence, to create the non violent India and co-operate peace activities.
- The above principles are accepted and submitted for the party registration proposal to the ECI of India.